Mari Llewellyn Transformation

by - 23 May



                                                          

Lost Aligned
-
It’s not just about losing weight. My fitness journey was my version of fighting for myself. I didn’t know what would happen...I just knew I had to work harder than I ever had before. With a few pounds lost and many workouts later...I’m living out my dreams. Fitness is about more than working out. Show yourself how strong you really are. The best version of YOU 💪🏼
.
-.
You can blame your trainer, dietitian, or even your family and friends for gaining weight.
But at the end of the day, you have to control your life.
If you don't follow your diet and exercise plan, even the best coaches and nutritionists can do nothing.
Learn how to speak No No politely but firmly to your friends and family as they lure you into unhealthy habits.
Tell yourself why losing weight is important to you.
This will keep you motivated.


Success stories are for inspiration that you too can!

Share this with someone that needs motivation.

Similar Posts You May Also Like

0 comments